- This official LifeStraw personal water filter will provide 264 gallons (1,000 liters) of safe drinking water without using chemicals, iodine
- Removes 99.9999% of bacteria including Escherichia coli (e-coli), campylobacter, vibrio cholera, pseudomonas aeruginosa, shigella, salmonella
- Removes 99.9% of protozoa including giardia lamblia (beaver fever), cryptosporidium parvum, entamoeba histolytica
- No shelf life, can be stored indefinitely even after use
- Perfect for your family and friends to use during camping, hiking and backpacking or for your emergency kits at your home, car and office
Legal Disclaimer: "No products are intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease."
Details: A Time Magazine Invention of the Year winner, the LifeStraw Personal Water Filter contains no chemicals, no batteries and no moving parts to wear out. It features a high flow rate and weighs only 2oz. The ultimate survival tool for hiking, camping, ultralight backpacking, hunting, travel, scouting, and emergency preparedness, its straw design is ideal for purifying water from streams, lakes, ponds and other contaminated sources. No disaster kit or bugout bag is complete without a LifeStraw, an essential component of any prepper gear lineup. Unlike many similar filters on the market today, LifeStraw has met EPA standards for water filtration in independent testing and removes a minimum 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria (>LOG 6 reduction) and 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites (>LOG 3 reduction), filtering to an amazing 0.2 microns and surpassing EPA standards for water filters. LifeStraw has been used around the world under extreme conditions for humanitarian relief, providing clean drinking water in developing communities. The LifeStraw Personal water filtration straw measures 9 x 1 x 1 inches and weighs 0.1 pounds; includes sealed bag for storage in backpack or survival kit. For each LifeStraw purchased, one child in a developing community receives safe drinking water for an entire school year