- This is the most versatile warm Alpaca sock. Great for hiking, backpacking and everyday wear. This is a naturally soft fiber and very comfortable on your feet. Best for temperature regulations in your feet, warm keep feet warm in winter and cool in the summer.
- Great for hiking and everyday wear.
- Alpaca fiber is hollow, so it keeps feet cool in heat and warm in the cold.
- Antimicrobial quality eliminates odor.
- Hydrophobic quality pulls moisture away from feet, keeping feet dry.
- Naturally soft fibers, no harsh chemicals used to soften fibers.
Peruvian Alpaca socks. Alpaca breed at 10,500ft in Andes, keeps alpacas warm in winter and cool in the summer. Thus, these Alpaca socks will keep you warm in winter and cool in the summer..